Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Anthropologie Score!

I have a bad habit of getting out a stick of butter, barely opening it and scraping off what I need then just leaving it out on the counter so it will be nice and soft for the next time I want to use it. It starts looking a little gross after a while, crummy, greasy, you know how it is.

Over the weekend, I knew I had to do something about the butter situation when my husband looked at it and asked if it was trash. Hm.

This called for a trip to Anthropologie! I'm so excited to be living in a town with an Anthro, the closest one where we lived before was about 2 hours away. I know from browsing that they always have adorable little half-stick butter dishes so that's what I went in for. And bingo!


 Yay! The best thing about it, besides its cheery red glaze was the $3.95 sale price! What luck! It made me go into that, "Don't I need a gift for someone?" frenzy, you know what I'm talking about. There's a deal on something you don't really need but you're just trying to find some excuse to buy it (them...). Well, I only got one butter dish, but I did come out with two of the adorable mugs below, also $3.95 each. I'm a sucker for a cute coffee cup.




Now it's perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment